Natural Baby Laundry Detergent - Free & Clear - 24oz
- The Puracy Difference: Join the millions enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Rated the #1 Best Baby Detergent on the Market in a One-Month Study by YourBestDigs
- CREATED BY DOCTORS: For Sensitive Skin & Allergy Sufferers. No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), Bleach, or Toxic Chemicals
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE PLANT-POWERED FORMULA: Use on delicate & dark clothing, microfiber towels, cloth diapers, septic & greywater systems; Never tested on animals; Made in the USA; 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No phosphates, sulfates, petrochemicals, animal by-products, chlorine, perfumes, gluten, tree nut-based ingredients, dyes, allergens
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Naturally derived, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA & Leaping Bunny - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
- 99.5% Natural
Puracy Natural Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent is the most concentrated laundry detergent on the market. With no dyes or fragrance, this Free & Clear formula is specially formulated for the most sensitive skin in your home.
Using plant-based enzymes and natural cleansers, this high-efficiency formula requires just ¼ ounce per load, which reduces waste by more than 80%. Developed by doctors for those with sensitive skin, the head-to-head tests have proven our proprietary blend of plant-based enzymes and natural minerals can clean as well as the synthetic brands, all while being a gentle and renewable solution. Our 10x formula will quickly dislodge stains, eliminate odors, remove residues, and leave your laundry naturally soft and fresh. The pump bottle makes measuring easy and eliminates any chance of wasted product. This product is 99.5% Natural, per Puracy’s ‘What Natural Means to Us’ definition available on our website.
C10-C16 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable-Based Cleanser), Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil-Based Cleanser), Vegetable Glycerin (Plant-Based Softener), Protease (Plant-Based Enzyme), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Propanediol (Plant-Based Preservative), Amylase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Sodium Gluconate (Plant-Based Softener), Sodium Borate (Natural Mineral Cleanser), Lauramine Oxide (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Lipase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Coco-Glucoside (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Plant-Based Softener), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Softener), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative), Carboxy Inulin (Plant-Based Softener), Mannanase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Citric Acid (Plant-Based Softener), Zinc Ricinoleate (Mineral-Based Odor Remover), Calcium Chloride (Natural Mineral Stabilizer)
- Use 1 pump for Small Loads in HE Washers
- Use 2 pumps for Regular/Large Loads in HE Washers and Small Loads in Standard Washers
- Use 4 pumps for Regular/Large Loads in Standard Washers
- For tough stains, apply detergent directly to the stain, rub in, and wash normally
Care and Caution:
Please keep out of reach from children and pets.
How do I get the pump to work?
1) Screw the pump onto the bottle, hand-turning the collar to the right (clockwise) as tight as you can. It is very important that it is screwed on tight as this allows the “beak” to unlock.
2) Holding the collar and lower base of the pump with one hand and the “beak” with the other, turn the “beak” to the left (counterclockwise).
3) You will feel the “beak” begin to unscrew. After a couple turns, it will pop up and be ready to use.
Is this safe to use in top load and front-load washing machines?
Yes. Front load machines require 1/4 oz. per load (2 pumps), and top load machines require 1/2 oz. per load (4 pumps).
Can I use this on dark clothes?
Yes. We recommend using cold tap water on a gentle cycle and turning dark laundry inside out.
Can I use this on delicate garments and denim?
Yes. We have successfully tested the 10x liquid detergent on silk, premium denim, wool, microfiber, and other fine fabrics. Always follow manufacturer's instructions for the garment you intend to clean.