- Clean everything (bottle, nipple and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Boil new clean water according to the table below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Cool for about 45 minutes to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
- Measure the required amount of water into the sterilized bottle (refer to the Feeding Guide below).
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water.
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife.
Do not compress the powder.
- Close the bottle.
- Roll between palms for 5 seconds, then shake.
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Test the temperature.
- Ready to feed!
|Age||Bottles/Day||Ready to Drink (ml)||Water (ml)||Scoops|
|After 5 Months||5||235||210||