This will be shipped directly from Europe, please do not choose overnight or 2 Day shipping.
Loulouka organic Goat infant milk Stage 1 400g (24 boxes)
Loulouka 1 infant milk
400 g ℮
Organic infant milk based on goats' milk for children aged 0 - 6 months
Ingredients: whole goat milk* (milk), lactose (milk), vegetable oils* (sunflower, rapeseed), L-choline bitartrate, calcium hydroxide, microalgae (milk), L-cysteine, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, ascorbic acid, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, trisodium citrate, iron lactate, inositol, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine L-tartrate, niacinamide, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulfate, retinyl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxin hydrochloride, folic acid, riboflavin, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol, biotin, cyanocobalamin.
1. Wash hands carefully. Ensure that the bottle and nipple are clean.
2. Boil the required amount of water, and let it cool down until 37°C. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
3. Always use the enclosed measuring spoon. Scoop the enclosed measuring spoon loosely through the powder, and smooth it off with the back of a clean knife.
4. Add the correct number of scoops to the water in the bottle. Twist the cap on the bottle, and shake gently until the powder is completely dissolved.
5. Important! Always check the temperature of prepared food on the inside of your wrist before feeding your baby
|Age in weeks or months||Number of leveled scoops||Water (ml)||Total (ml)||Number of feedings per 24 hours|
|0-1 week||Follow pediatrician's advice|
|1-4 weeks||3||90||100||6 to 7|
|4-8 weeks||4||120||135||5 to 6|
|2-3 months||5||150||165||5 to 6|
|3-5 months||6||180||200||4 to 5|
|5-6 months||7||210||230||4 to 5|
|of which saturated fat||1,3g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1,7g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids||0,6g|
|of which linoleic acid||500mg|
|of which ɑ-linolenic acid||50mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||14,7mg|
|of which sugars||7,6g|
|of which lactose||7,6g|
|of which whey protein||0,3g|
|of which casein||1,1g|
|Vitamin A||56,0 µg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1,7 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||360,0 µg|
|Vitamin B6||42,0 µg|
|Folic acid||13,0 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0,2 µg|
|Vitamin C||10,6 mg|
|Vitamin K||5,7 µg|
|Vitamin E||1,8 mg α-TE|
|*Per 100 ml prepared product (13,2 g powder + 90 ml water). 1 leveled scoop contains approximately 4,4 g powder.|