HiPP Organic Good-Night Milk-Porridge Oat-Apple 450g
HiPP organic Good-Night-Milk porridge oat-apple
8 months and on
HiPP milk and semolina porridge contain valuable cereals in combination with milk and fine fruit flakes. All porridge contains vitamin B1, which is important for the carbohydrate and energy metabolism as well as for the nervous system. The addition of sugar is of course avoided.
For the health of your baby it is important that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (danger of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- boil the water fresh for each meal. Let cool down to approx. 50°C.
- pour powder quantity (according to table) into the width plate.
- measure boiled water (acc. to table), add to porridge powder and stir.
- allow to swell until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table given here should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 8th month 50 g powder (4-5 tbs) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 45 g powder (4 tbs.) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- for smaller portions 40 g powder (3-4 tbs.) + 130 ml water = 170 g
- contains gluten-containing cereals and gluten-containing cereal products
- contains oats and oat products
- contains milk and milk derivatives
- contains wheat and wheat derivatives
Ingredients: Cereal flakes* (14% wholemeal oat flour*, 13% wholemeal wheat flour*, wheat semolina*), whey product*, 13% skimmed milk powder*, 13% apple puree*(1), vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), apple extract, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
*from organic production
** Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies(1) obtained from approx. 8 g of fresh fruit per portion of porridge (205 g)