HiPP Organic Good Night Baby Biscuit Milk & Cereal 250g
HiPP Organic Good Night Baby Biscuit Milk & Cereal
6months and on
- no added sugars
- no juice concentrates
- with calcium for the bones
- with iron for blood formation and cognitive development
- with iodine for thyroid function
- with vitamin A** for the immune system
- rich in vitamin C for iron absorption
- rich in vitamin B1** for energy-yielding metabolism
- omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) for brain and nerve tissue development
- valuable wholemeal cereal flakes (contains gluten)
For the health of your baby it is important that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (danger of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let cool down to approx. 50°C.
- pour powder quantity (according to table) into bowl.
- measure boiled water (acc. to table), add to mash powder and stir.
- allow to swell until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature to make sure the baby can eat it.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can also be very different. The dosage chart below will help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g portion
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g portion
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g portion
whey product*, wholemeal wheat flour* 24%, skimmed milk powder* 14%, wheat semolina*, vegetable oils* (palm oil❤, rapseed oil*, sunflower oil*), biscuits* 10% (wheat flour*, whey product*, butter*, wheat starch*), calcium carbonate, bourbon vanilla extract, vitamin C, ferric diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
from organic production
❤ organic palm oil from sustainable farming, certified by independent control authorities.