Holle PRE Organic Infant Formula - With DHA
From birth. 400 grams. (NEW FORMULATION with DHA)
Suitable from birth and on or if supplementing while breastfeeding. Ideal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar, with Demeter milk. Strictly follows EU Organic Regulations and the International Demeter Regulations.
Holle Organic Infant PRE Formula does not contain maltodextrin (starch), instead it contains lactose. Conventional produced infant formulas have vegetable oils as the source of fat while the new Holle Organic Infant PRE Formula is the first one which also includes Demeter milk fat so that amount of refined vegetable oils is reduced. The combination of plant and milk fat provides an optimal fat composition in the initial milk.
* = Ingredients from organic farming,
Quick and easy to prepare. Add boiled water which has been cooled to approx. 50°C (122°F) to the formula powder and shake. Make sure it has cooled to desired temperature before feeding baby.
Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage Pre is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle feeding. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with carefully selected ingredients and high quality Demeter milk from Germany. Their formulas are derived from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. Holle cow milk Stage Pre contains lactose as a sweetener, opposed to their conventional formulas that contain maltodextrin. Holle Stage Pre can be used as an alternative to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 1. After the 6th month, it is recommended advance to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 2.
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. In addition, the intense contact between a mother and child during breastfeeding promotes feelings of harmony and comfort. We recommend you talk to a health professional, such as your doctor, midwife or health visitor, about the importance of breastfeeding.
Nutritional facts of Holle Organic Baby Formula Stage PRE
|Per 100g of product||per 100ml prepared formula|
|* Of which Saturated Fat||10.4||1.4|
|* Of which monounsaturates||10.3||1.3|
|* Of which polyunsaturates||4.4||0.6|
|Linoleic Acid (mg)||3671||485|
|Alpha-linolenic Acid (mg)||342||45|
|* Of which suger||58.9||7.8|
|* Of which lactose||58.9||7.8|
|* Of which starch||0||0|
|Vitamin A (ug)||471||62.2|
|Vitamin D (ug)||10||1.4|
|Vitamin E (mg)||11||1.5|
|Vitamin K (ug)||47||6.2|
|Vitamin C (mg)||104||14|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamin (mg)||0.46||0.06|
|Vitamin B2 /Riboflavin (mg)||1.4||0.18|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.43||0.057|
|Folic Acid (ug)||88||11.6|
|Folate (ug DFE)||133||17.6|
|Vitamin B12 (ug)||1.6||0.21|
|Pantothenic Acid (mg)||3.7||0.49|
|1 Scoop is (g)||4.4 g|