HiPP Organic Good-Night Milk-Porridge Semolina-Banana 450g
Hipp organic Good-Night milk porridge semolina banana
6 months and on
HiPP milk and semolina paps contain valuable cereals in combination with milk and fine fruit flakes. All porridge contains vitamin B1, which is important for carbohydrate and energy metabolism as well as for the nervous system. The addition of sugar is of course avoided.
The Hipp goodnight porridge semolina banana after the 6th month is unsweetened (ingredients naturally contain sugar) and consists of strictly selected organic ingredients. It provides your child with a satisfying evening meal. The porridge can be prepared in no time at all with freshly boiled water.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow to swell until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g
- contains gluten-containing cereals and gluten-containing cereal products
- contains milk and milk derivatives
- contains wheat and wheat derivatives
Ingredients: Cereal flakes* (24% wholemeal wheat flour*, 12% wheat semolina*), whey product*, 17% skimmed milk powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), 5% banana flakes (1)*, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
*from organic production, ** organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
(1) obtained from approximately 23 g of fresh bananas per portion of mash (185 g)